Market Safety during
Our market vendors are dedicated to adhering to health and safety standards, and providing safe and reliable access to nutritious foods necessary to a healthy community. The best way to keep the market a safe and healthy place to shop is if we all take measures to protect each other. Remember, we’re in this together.
Here are the measures we are currently taking to ensure your safety while shopping MPM during
- No sampling or on-site dining is allowed.
"Non-essential"vendors are not vending until Wisconsin’s “Safer at Home” order is lifted. Please view our NEWS page for this week’s vendor line-up.
- Additional space has been added between vendors to help ensure social distancing.
- Market vendors each have 2 staff members: one for bagging of items and the other for collection of payment.
- All vendors are wearing masks and gloves.
- All vendors are sanitizing both their hands and tables frequently.
- Most of our vendors are offering the option of
pre-orderingfor pick-upat the market. If you don’t feel comfortable shopping the market in person, you can pre-orderfrom these vendors and they will then deliver your purchase to your vehicle when you arrive. Our designated curbside pick-uparea is highlighted on the MAP BELOW. Please view our NEWS page for this week’s vendor line-upand pre-orderinformation for individual vendors.
How you can help:
- Come to the market in good health or
- Please wear a mask and gloves if you are able.
- Allow the vendors to select and bag your purchases.
- Regulate your own social distancing.
Remember that our MPM vendors provide you with:
- locally grown meats and fresh produce rich with vitamins and nutrients essential to maintain a healthy immune system
- a low-risk, open-air environment while shopping for essentials
- food that is directly traveling from the farm, handled at a much lower rate than in the commercial system of distribution