Market Safety during
Though standards of safety are beginning to change, we still need to continue some safety measures so that everyone in our community is safe to connect with fresh, locally produced products at the Mineral Point Market.
Here are the measures we are currently taking to ensure your safety while shopping MPM during
- Sampling of products has been discontinued.
- Additional space has been added between vendors to help ensure social distancing.
- All vendors are wearing masks.
- All vendors are sanitizing their hands frequently.
- Vendors will vend only if feeling healthy and well.
- Many of our vendors are offering the option to
pre-orderfor pick-upat the market. If you don’t feel comfortable shopping the market in person, you can pre-orderfrom these vendors. Check the NEWS PAGE for vendor-specific pre-orderinginformation.
How you can help:
- Come to the market in good health.
- Please wear a mask if you are able.
- Regulate your own social distancing.
Remember that our MPM vendors provide you with:
- locally grown meats and fresh produce rich with vitamins and nutrients essential to maintain a healthy immune system
- a low-risk, open-air environment while shopping for essentials
- food that is directly traveling from the farm, handled at a much lower rate than in the commercial system of distribution
Things you can do this season!
- Choose and bag your own produce
- Enjoy a snack at the market (coffee and scone, anyone?)
- Bring your own reusable bags